ASEAN TW Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one)

5 posters

Go down

To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one) Empty To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one)

Post  Lykos Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm

such as Lop Pho and sort of, please contact me at TWC, so I can know who are you, maybe I'm oversight that.

and please post in the introduction thread so I can immediatly recognize you are active or not
Lykos
Lykos
Admin

https://aseantotalwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one) Empty Re: To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one)

Post  plutoboyz Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

or post here and identify yourself. so we can decide to give access to Nobles council you or not.
plutoboyz
plutoboyz

Back to top Go down

To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one) Empty Re: To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one)

Post  *phananhtom* Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:05 am

Since Lop pho doesn't know much English (or at least that's what he told me), he will try to help us at gamevn forum, and we (Vietnamese) will bring the information here Wink .
*phananhtom*
*phananhtom*

Back to top Go down

Post  plutoboyz Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 am

*phananhtom* wrote:Since Lop pho doesn't know much English (or at least that's what he told me), he will try to help us at gamevn forum, and we (Vietnamese) will bring the information here Wink .

acceptable.
plutoboyz
plutoboyz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lykos Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

and I'll say it once again, feel free to contact me at either TWC or the ORG

here's my TWC account:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=68887

just either leave a PM or VM, and if you have bad english, just say "Hi, I want to enter the dev forum" or some other words. and such.

And even it doesn't have to be in English, I know Indonesian (obvious), Chinese (Obvious), and Dutch.

the second backup who had the acess to this forum is Rahwana, you can say the same (either VM or PM) to him as well...
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=87997

if you don't know english, Im sure you can try to talk in Indonesian (obvious), or Arabic with him
Lykos
Lykos
Admin

https://aseantotalwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahwana Fri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm

ehem... do not ask me on TWC unless you really need too... Rolling Eyes
better ask Lykos

Rahwana

Back to top Go down

To members that don't yet have acess to the main dev forum (hidden one) Empty hi

Post  vietanh797 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:28 am

I am really sorry Lykos Crying or Very sad
Lately I busy prepare for next test(which going to take place next week).
Also I am a moderator in charge of Total War series and World of Tanks game at our forum so I don't have much time visit around(even in twc).
But I will be back in normal activities in next month when the test was done. Very Happy

vietanh797

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum